- What are your plans for Thanksgiving break?
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Be with family
- Watch parades
- Watch football
- Does your family have any...
Current Tag: outreach
Banter with students about their families' Christmas traditions, fun things they do, what they eat, how they decorate the tree, etc.
I've noticed a common thread running through...
Read the Christmas Story (Luke 2:1-20)
(After reading the Scripture, briefly explain the significance of the story.) Over 700 hundred years before Christ's birth a prophet named Isaiah wrote,...
A Vision of Fruit
Copyright Fireseed Productions, Duplication permitted
God's love for you and the students at your school is pretty remarkable. The Scripture says in 2 Peter 3:9 that it is His...
Comment cards are so important because they help you follow-up interested students or those who have made decisions for Christ. Having this information enables you to begin meeting with...
Throughout life, we all develop expectations. An expectation is something we look forward to happening. Expectations usually develop when we compare ourselves with others ("They get to so why...
The purpose of Headstart Day is to pull your adult and student leadership (and potential leadership) together to:
- Refocus on the Lord and encourage each other to walk by faith and obey...
What would happen if the only thing you ate all day, every day was candy? "I would be a blimp or a zit-faced pig," you might say. What if you never ate anything at all? "I'd die," you...
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do these people value your opinion?
- ____ Friends
- ____ Teachers
- ____ Parents
- ____ Pastor
- What are some of the things that your generation...
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how safe do you feel at your school? Why?
- What do you think it would take to make your school safer?
- What is it that would drive someone to an extreme act like...