Surveys are an easy way to start conversations. As you know, this generation is increasingly more visual, and are exposed to a lot of different icons on their smart devices. Therefore we have...
Current Tag: survey
Name Phone # Grade
1. How would you describe your school in three words?
2. What is your school's greatest need?
3. How is your school helping you grow as a...
1. What is this school most known for academically and athletically?
2. What groups or communities seem to have the most influence on campus and why? (top 3)
3. Where do groups hang out on...
- Does it matter to you that there is an extra day this year, or is it just another day?
- What are you going to do with that extra day?
- If you had a choice of how to use your extra day, how...
- What are your plans for Thanksgiving break?
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Be with family
- Watch parades
- Watch football
- Does your family have any...
- On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do these people value your opinion?
- ____ Friends
- ____ Teachers
- ____ Parents
- ____ Pastor
- What are some of the things that your generation...
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how safe do you feel at your school? Why?
- What do you think it would take to make your school safer?
- What is it that would drive someone to an extreme act like...
- Why do you date?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a date?
- Do you think moral standards are important in dating?  Yes  No Why or why not?
- How would you define "love"?
- If you...
- Did your parents influence you towards any specific religion?
- Do you feel Christianity is a positive or negative or neutral influence on society?
- What do you think are the basic...
- What do the words "truth" and "true" mean to you?
- How important is it for you to know what is true?
- How do you determine what is true?
- If someone were to offer to share something true...