Add to Ministry Toolbox
- On a Scale of 1-10, how would you rate your family life? (10 being the highest)
- Mother’s Day is soon, what are some values you’ve learned from mom? (achievement, morals, religion, education, money, friends, family unity) Dad?
- If you could change one thing about the dynamics in family relations, what would it be? (ex. time spent together, communication style, rules)
- What is something you think your family may not understand about you?
- Do you think a relationship with God could make a difference in the quality of your family life?
- The Bible tells us God desires a relationship with us, with a love that is unconditional. Would you be interested in knowing how to have a personal relationship with God?