If you want to reach the campus, here are the rules:
- Love students with an unconditional (agape) love. God created every ONE special.
- Take the initiative in evangelism, sharing Christ with students. You never know if you’ll have another opportunity.
- Make it your goal to help reach out to every student on your campus. Every student matters!
- Give every Christian a chance to be discipled. Growing Christians make a difference.
- Teach the ministry of the Holy Spirit and how to walk in His power. That’s the way to make it happen “24/7.”
- Help teenagers reach other teenagers. The best person to reach a student is another student.
- Get involved in your local church. Logs pulled away from the fire quickly lose their flame.
- Work with other Christian groups at your school. A lot of hands make the work lighter – and more fun.