- On a scale of 1 to 10, how safe do you feel at your school? Why?
- What do you think it would take to make your school safer?
- What is it that would drive someone to an extreme act like shooting their classmates?
- How does the threat of violence at your school affect you?
- A common response in these situations is fear. The Bible says, “perfect love casts out fear” (1 John 4:18). The Bible also explains a way to find that perfect love. Would you be interested in finding out about that?
Can I take a few minutes to tell you how you can find that perfect love by beginning a relationship with God?  Yes  No