Add to Ministry Toolbox
- What are some of the traditions usually associated with St. Patrick’s Day?
- __ Wearing green
- __ Finding a four-leaf clover
- __ Pinching people not wearing green
- __ Painting yourself green
- __ Drinking green beer
- __ All the above
- Which of the above traditions (if any) do you plan to participate in this year?
- Who was St. Patrick?
- __ an Irishman persecuted for his Christian Faith
- __ a man associated with driving out snakes from Ireland
- __ a Notra-Dame graduate
- __ a made up legend
- St. Patrick felt that his personal faith in God was worth the severe treatment he received. Do you have any personal values for which you feel are worth facing suffering? __ yes __ no; If yes, what are they?
- St. Patrick is often associated with the “Luck of the Irish.” When it comes to where you will spend eternity, would you rather depend on luck or be sure? __ luck __ be sure
- Could I take a few minutes now to explain how you can be sure you will go to heaven? __ yes __ no