Add to Ministry Toolbox
- It has been said, “An unexamined life is not worth living.” As you look back at this past school year, what have been some of the highlights?
- What will be some of the things you remember most form this past year?
- __ time with friends
- __ an athletic competition
- __ special achievements
- __ a tragic event
- __ school exams
- __ a good or bad teacher
- We all wish we could have a few “do-overs” from time to time in life. If you could, what are some things you would like to “do over” from this past year?
- Many people must deal with guilt in their lives because of a poor choice they may have made. How do you think most people deal with feeling of quilt and depression?
- Jesus Christ claimed that He could forgive any sin we have ever committed and that He could cleanse our conscience from worry and despair. He actually claimed He wants to do this because He loves us. Would you like to hear how you could know kind of freedom through a personal relationship with God? [ ] Yes [ ] No